1. Guidance & Communication – A key aspect I find that is lacking with many Graphic & Web Designers is the lack of communication. You can be rest assured that I will always be an email away to answer any questions you have through-out the creative process at no cost to you. Communication is important in business, relationships and just life in general, it is key to better results, satisifaction and success.
2. Budget-to-business size scaling – Let’s face it, in pointing out the elephant in the room, graphic and web design can be expensive. This is why I always work with you, and style almost all of my design packages uniquely to the business i’m working with. Full transparency though, I will never bring a job so low that it causes me to compromise on quality.
3. Full transparency – What does this mean? It means no hidden costs, no surprise bills, no unexpected slaps in the face. I’ve had this happen to me so many times, so here’s me telling you that this will never happen when you work with me. Any costs that I don’t fully communicate to you, will be at my cost.
4. Simplified mumbo-jumbo – Even though I fully understand most naturopathic short-hand, medical terminology, and trendy “biohacking” fringe sciences, I don’t expect you to know the graphic design equivalent, that’s just silly. I will ensure that EVERYTHING is explained in a way that is simple and easily digested by someone who isn’t trained in techy lingo.
5. Quality, Quality, Quality – Something I strive to deliver on. Now obviously nothing is perfect, and I am also a human that makes mistakes (sorry in advance), but I do my best to always leave you with something that puts a grin on your face.